We have a kennel facility where most of our dogs live while waiting to find permanent homes. Each of our residents would love to be fostered at your home temporarily until an adopter can be found.
TO FOSTER WITH US, YOU MUST:
1. Be at least 21 years old
2. Be in the Texas area. We do not ship dogs or puppies.
3. Fill out an application
4. Have good vet references
5. Make an effort to schedule meetings with potential adopters
6. Own your home or have landlord approval. If you live in an apartment please check with your management about breed restrictions before you apply.
7. Be interviewed by one of our volunteers
8. Show that you have a clear understanding of the breed
9. Agree to a home check before and during fostering
10. Everyone in your household needs to be ready for the foster, too. All members MUST be present at the time of meeting the dog/puppy
11. Follow instructions for care or veterinary treatment as instructed
* We are in the process of reviewing and updating our foster requirements & contract. The information on this page may change.